When you want to create an engine in your ASE Lite admin panel, or you want to edit an engine. You will face "Restrict results to only pages that talks about existing entity" if you want to restrict the engine to pages talks about only one or more existing entities.
This requires to config the Google Graph Search in your ASE Lite to make things work as needed. To do that just follow those instructions:
Getting Knowledge Graph Search API Key
- Go to console.cloud.google.com
- Create a new project if doesn't exist.
- From the left menu choose "API & Services".
- Then choose "Credentials".
- Click on "Create Credentials".
- Choose "API Key".
- You will get an api key (E.g: AIiaSpLsrLQfHMOEg4Wnv8DAHxdfKsRF7hF4P_c)
- Copy it and go to your host file manager.
- Find the file /application/.env
- Open it in editor
- Change the value of "GOOGLE_KGSEARCH_KEY" to the key generated above E.g:
Enabling Knowledge Graph Search API
- In console.cloud.google.com
- In the same project created above.
- In the navigation menu on the left side, click on "API & Services" (dashboard).
- Find and click on "Enable APIS AND SERVICES"
- Search for "Knowledge Graph Search API" and click on it.
- Then click on Enable.
Now you can use the feature of "Restrict results to only pages that talks about existing entity" without any issue.